Fitii App Limited(“we”, “us”, “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of our Fitii App (“App”) licensee and customer (“you”, “ your”).
(“Agreement”) of the App and other documents) sets out the
basis on which any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to
us in connection with the App, its licence and renewal will be used, stored
understand our views, processes and practices regarding your Personal Data
and how we will treat it securely. In your acceptance of the Agreement and
in licensing the App from us, you have specifically accepted and consented
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data
Protection Regulation 2016 (“DP Legislation”), the Data Controller is Fitii App Limited, company number 11763604 of
Springfield House, Springfield Road, Horsham, West Sussex RH12 2RG. Terms
them in the DP Legislation.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website at getfitii.com (“Site”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, much of which will be Personal Data. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Site, take a licence of any of our Apps, subscribe to any service we provide, or when you report a problem with our App or Site.
- The information you give us may include personal information such as your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph. It may include sensitive personal data such as details about your health, prescriptions, general fitness and medical information about you which you decide to give to us, nutritional information, fitness exercises, biometric data and data relating to a person's physical fitness, including statistics.
- From App Store. By taking a licence of our Apps through an App store, your information is provided to us by the App Store provider (Apple, Google) for us to licence you the App.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to your use of our Apps and each of your visits to our Site, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect device computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, GPS location, device, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with information collected on this Site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, App Store providers, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies etc) and may receive information about you from them.
- Information from third parties may also include the sensitive personal data which arises from a third party to which you have provided such data and then is passed to us by that third party as part of the functioning of the App.
Our use of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- having you as an Agreement and licence holder with a binding contract between us and for purposes linked with the management of your account such as payment and notifications of updates, changes etc. In this respect we may process the Personal Data as Data Processor and we will do this as you have given express consent for us to do so under Articles 2(a) of the General Data Protection Regulations 2016 (Directive 95/46/EC) of the European Union pursuant to the Agreement or licence between us - https://gdpr-info.eu/.
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information about our Apps, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about Apps and services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information Apps and about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or Licence of an App to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way and wish to retract the consent you have given, please email us or tick the relevant button marked “Create Account” situated on the acceptance page of your App licence;
- to notify you about new Apps and changes to our Apps and services; and
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our Apps and our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Site to ensure that our content and Apps are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Apps;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the consented purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries (as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006).
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners (including the App Store provider from where our Apps can be licensed by you), suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Fitii App Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Agreement, its terms, our Acceptable Use policy and other agreements; or otherwise to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
We always ensure that your data is only transferred in full accordance with DP Legislation. In particular, that means your data will only be transferred to a country that the European Commission has determined provides an adequate level of protection to protect that Personal Data and to have up to date security and technological protection in place, or to service providers who have a binding legal agreement with us committing to the Model Contract Clauses (which are defined by the European Commission) and to their full observance.
Fitii App Limited data and your Personal Data may be hosted in the United States in ‘Google Cloud’ (https://cloud.google.com/) (“Google Cloud”) North Virginia data center. Google Cloud take physical and network security seriously. You can read more about the specifics of their approach at https://cloud.google.com/. We have signed an agreement with Googler Cloud that enables transfer of personal data to the US and Google Cloud has committed contractually with us to the security and safety obligations and the Model Contract Clauses.
It is possible that during the period you have the licence, we may enter into new hosting arrangements elsewhere and if we do so we undertake and shall ensure that such other data centres are arranged and contracted on a basis which is similarly compliant with DP Legislation and has and is subject to the security and safety obligations of the Model Contract Clauses.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot completely guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use technically up to date strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your Personal Data) if we intend to use it for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your Personal Data or otherwise by emailing us at any time at email@example.com.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that we have no control whatsoever over their activities or procedures and that these other websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Personal Data to these websites.
If you think there may have been a breach of security around your Personal Data by us, please contact us with full details as soon as you can. We will promptly investigate and comply with the DP Legislation relating to it.
Access to information
DP Legislation gives you the right to access information form us that we hold about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the DP Legislation in a Data Subject Access Request.